22NF Gel Batteries Pair
MK-22NF Battery Sealed GEL-50AH, 1 Pair
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOTBenefits of an Advanced "Gel/Sealed" Battery:
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced gel/sealed batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of mobility batteries. Better still, and contrary to popular belief, MK's performance proven gel/sealed designs:
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
- Are approved for airline and public transportation.
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
- Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
While MK gel/sealed batteries aren't among the lowest priced brands, like a good set of radial tires for you car, they're designed to enhance performance and safety, last longer and, ultimately, be more cost-efficient.You'll Cover More Ground with an MK Battery:
Although a wet/acid design is initially less expensive and can provide about 10% more running time per charge than a gel/sealed battery of equal size, a wet lead/acid battery has a much shorter service life, requires regular maintenance and poses a much higher safety risk because of potential battery acid contact and/or explosion.
An MK gel/sealed battery, instead provides an inherently safer, truly maintenance-free design. MK batteries provide a significantly longer life-averaging 1 to 2 years or longer when properly maintained - and are available in models approved by major airlines and other public transportation providers.
Sold in Pairs.