Alternating Pressure & Low Air Loss Mattress
Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Low Air Loss available in 36" and 42" widths:
- 4580P: 80"L x 36"W x 8"H, 450 lbs. capacity
- 4580P-42: 80"L x 42"W x 8"H, 600 lbs. capacity, Bariatric
The Ultra-Care Perimeter Plus is an 8" therapeutic support surface providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers. The Ultra-4580P offers all the functionality needed from a dynamic support surface:
- Includes mattress, cover and pump
- 4" wide by 8" high foam perimeter made with high-density foam provides firm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating
- Twenty rows of 5" alternating pressure air cells with 3" foam base
Ultra-Care Alternating Pressure provides pressure relief in the prevention and treatment of skins issues such as pressure ulcers. This Alternating Pressure System uses an 16 LPM pump with easy to use setup. Low Air Loss Mode:
The Ultra-Care also provides Low-Air-Loss (LAL) therapy. Ideal for wicking away any moisture and keeping the patient dry.
Water resistant cover is made of non-shear, antimicrobial nylon and has nylon tie down straps for attaching the mattress to the bed.