True Low Air Loss Mattress Patriot
This Patriot Mattress prevents and treats pressure ulcers by molding to the body to maximize contact, redistributing weight as uniformly as possible, and reducing pressure to below capillary closure (32mm/Hg).
A deluxe comforter and high-output control unit provide therapeutic benefit to patients suffering from or at risk of developing pressure ulcers. The Patriot is one of the lightest, most durable and easiest to use genuine low air loss systems on the market. The alternating low air loss control unit provides up to 1000 liters per minute of air flow diffusing through the mattress surface. Alternate mode gives the caregiver the option of 5,10, or 20 minute cycle times for Alternating Pressure.
A unique feature of this mattress is the Calibration Mode, which allows a caregiver to calibrate low and high side of mattress.
The Patriot has 20 individual nylon/urethane coated reinforced air cells and the top cover is a 4 way stretch fabric that is water resistant providing a low shear, low friction vapor permeable patient proof surface. A microfiber quilted lining enhances low air loss diffusion.
350-lb patient weight capacity.Control Unit:
- An exceptionally quiet, efficient true low air loss blower
- Easy touch control provides variable comfort adjustment
- Alternate Mode gives the care giver the option of 5, 10, or 20 minute cycle times
- AutoFirm feature for quick mattress inflation
- Lockout feature prevents persons other than care giver from altering mattress settings
- Calibration Mode allows care giver to calibrate low and high side of mattress
- Pump - The ALAL mattress includes a True Low Air Loss pump that runs at 1000 LPM (Liters per minute)
Lead Times, Delivery Times:
5-7 day lead time on this product. Allow an additional 3-5 days for FEDEX ground shipping.