PressureGuard Custom Care Non-Powered MattressCategory:
Reactive Pressure Redistribution Surface
Better surface. Better care.
If you’re considering a non-powered reactive pressure redistribution surface, choose the one that is designed to outperform the others. Span-America’s PressureGuard Custom Care surface provides effective, non-powered pressure redistribution through its outstanding combination of a zoned, shear-reducing, engineered outer shell surrounding a reactive support chamber system.
Custom Care’s unique Metered Immersion design reacts to changes in surface loading through a series of interconnected longitudinal support chambers. As the user moves or repositions on the surface, the chambers below react in concert – deflecting, transferring air, and venting – in relation to the user’s weight and position. The result is a blend of pressure management, shear reduction, comfort, and ease of operation not achievable with other non-powered systems.
The PressureGuard Custom Care mattress system provides a cost-effective solution where add-on powered modalities are not desired. Incorporates the cover and outer shell design innovations found in the convertible series, but with a support cylinder design similar to typical non-powered reactive systems.Primary Use:
- Recommended for use in prevention and treatment of Stage I and II pressure ulcers, and treatment of uncomplicated Stage III and IV ulcers with multiple turning surfaces.
- Can be positioned off of ulcer in at least 2 positions
- Highest risk for skin breakdown, or severely compromised (e.g. Braden score 12 or less)
- History of pressure ulcer(s)
- Repositions infrequently
- Poorly padded bony prominences
- Minimal shearing through Geo-Matt surface geometry and Shear Transfer Zones on bi-directional stretch cover
- Maintenance-free support chambers require no adjustment or refilling
- No initial set-up necessary
NP803629: 80”L x 36“W x 7”H
NP753629: 75”L x 36“W x 7”H
NP843629: 84”L x 36“W x 7”H
NPCA8029: Custom Care 80” for CareAssist
NPCA8429: Custom Care 84” for CareAssistSpecifications:
Weight Limit: Supports up to 500 lbs
Mattress height: 7"
Mattress weight: approx. 23 lbs
Flammability: Conforms to NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code); CalTech bulletins # 117, 129, and 603; CPSC 16 CFR Parts 1632 and 1633
All models are fire barrier version (FBV) as indicated by “-29” suffix, denoting certified conformance to NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code); Cal Tech Bulletin #117; 16 CFR Parts 1632 and 1633; and BFD IX-11.California Prop 65 Warning
Return Policy for Span America Mattress
- For hygienic reasons this is a Non-Returnable product
- In the event the mattress arrives damaged it will be replaced at no charge
If you have questions about this product or need qualified help choosing options please call us at 1-866-722-4581.
See the full Return Policy here: Return Policy
2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 years on mattress
- 1 years on cover
If you experience any problem with your hospital bed mattress at any time regardless of the stage of your warranty, please contact us and we will make every effort to help you.
This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, damage in transit or handling by the delivering agent, or which, has been altered or repaired by an unauthorized representative in any way that affects the reliability or detracts from the performance of the product.