Geo-Mattress HC Therapeutic Foam Mattress
Specifically designed for the needs of the at-home patient at risk for skin breakdown. This Group 1 mattress is cut from a single 5" layer of high-quality foam in a fluid resistant, wipe-clean nylon and vinyl cover. Folded and boxed for convenient shipping, storage, and delivery.
All Geo-Mattress models also feature vapor barrier, bacteriostatically treated covers
Note: This product does not include Heel Slope feature or Geo-Matt surface.Refer to circled numbers on image above:
Unique vapor barrier fabric
- Cover - The bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable. The pleated design allows full integration with the mattress's Geo-Matt style shear-relieving surface while minimizing hammocking.
- Cross-cut foam top - The cross-cut cells individually conform to the patient's curves to assist in pressure redistribution.
- Core - High-density, open-cell combustion modified foam for consistent performance
with ultra-low moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR). Fluid-proof coated nylon is easily cleaned and fully radiolucent.Exclusive bottom zipper design
keeps zipper away from patient. Flapless construction creates no collection points for contaminants, and allows easier, more thorough cleaning.Flame-resistant fabric
conforms to NFPA 702 Class 1 and Cal 117 Section E.
Materials will not support microbial growth.Fully articulates
to any standard bed frame in any position.Primary Use:
Prevention of Skin BreakdownPatient Indications:
- General patient population
- Moderate-Medium Risk for skin breakdown (e.g., Braden score > 10)
- Decreased mobility
- Repositions frequently by self or caregiver
feature ensures a remarkably low peak pressure at heelsKey Advantages:
- Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface
- Hidden zipper for infection control