- Dual layer convolute "fortress" cut foam provides air flow around patient.
- Head and heel soft sections provide prevention in sensitive potential pressure ulcer areas.
- Built-in side supports give patients support during ingress and egress
- Durable antimicrobial, non-removable, waterproof cover of 70 denier nylon reduces shear on sensitive patients
- Full length foam provides a supportive, durable foundation
|Flammability:||16 CFR 1632, 16 CFR 1633|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lbs|
|Warranty:||5 years on mattress, 1 year on cover|
Solace SPS2080 Mattress construction:
Zoned top layer relieves pressure in the important susceptible body zones. The convoluted “fortress” cut design offers more surface area for patient support and relief. Two layers of high quality foam include softer head and heel sections.
Added to the design are built-in side supports. The head and heel-soft sections add comfort and protection, while the side-supports provide stability and durability.