Remedy Clear Skin Repair Cream
MSC094502, Tube, 2.5oz 12 per case
Clear protective moisture barrier that adheres to wet, macerated skin and allows for easy monitoring.
An invisible ointment that shields the skin against excessive moisture from incontinence or wound drainage.
Clear-Aid Skin Protectant is a protective moisture barrier, while some of its ingredients help wick excessive moisture away from the skin. Although its primary ingredient is white petrolatum, this ointment also delivers natural oils necessary to maintain healthy skin.
Replaces several moisture barrier products:
With Clear-Aid, you may not need additional skin protectants to address dry and wet skin. This product can be used on any type of skin, from reddened to denuded or macerated skin.
Easy to apply and remove:
Clear-Aid contains safflower seed oil, which helps ease spreading and removal. Skin dragging is minimized. It is ideal for daily use.
- Helps prevent and relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Protects from minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash caused from wetness, urine and/or stool.
Clinically Tested to be:
White Petrolatum 50%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cellulose Gum, Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Glycerine, Hydroxytyrosol, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben, L-proline, Ltaurine, Methylsulfonylmethane, Miucrocrystalline Wax, N-acetyl-Lcysteine, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, PEG-8, Pyridoxine HCl, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Water, Zea Mays Oil.
How Is Remedy Different?
1. Remedy is the gentle solution for most skin issues. By avoiding the use of harsh soaps and detergents, and only using naturally-derived phospholipids to lift the dirt and oils from the skin, Remedy ensures that the structure and integrity of the already compromised skin is not damaged any further. Moreover, the Remedy line is proven to be non-cytotoxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
2. Remedy skin protectants contains silicones powerful enough to help prevent excessive transepidermal water loss (e-TEWL), yet unlike petroleum-derived products, will not occlude the skinís natural breathability. In addition to these silicones, Remedy also uses ingredients such as zinc oxide to help protect the skin from moisture, incontinence, perspiration or wound exudate.
3. Remedy nourishes the skin with a unique blend of Olivamine, natural oils and emollients to moisturize. This step does not require additional effort because every Remedy product delivers nourishment along with its primary application.