Quickie 2HP Wheelchair
The Quickie 2HP chair has fully adjustable axle plate with camber, center of gravity, overall width and seat height adjustments. It has a angle-adjustable backrest, and the fixed front frame provides a lighter weight chair.
Built for increased maneuverability and propulsion. Large selection of performance wheel and caster options.
The Quickie 2HP is Quickie 2's high performance cousin. Like the Quickie 2, it features a very wide range of options. Unlike the Quickie 2, its design is targeted for a more active ride. Features such as a fixed front frame, slotted caster forks, and a wide selection of performance wheels give the Quickie 2HP a rigid chair feel.The Quickie 2HP has:
- Fixed front end available in 60 or 70 degree angles
- Optional rounded rear frame and curved axle plate available
- Adjustable axle plate allows for center-of-gravity adjustments to provide improved stability and maneuverability
- Forward and rearward caster housing adjustments for wheelbase stability
- Integrated seat sling strap makes folding easier
- Titanium hardware reduces overall chair weight
- Multiple wheel and caster options
- Adjustable back-to-seat angle
- Adjustable angle footplates
- Removable armrest
- Adjustable camber
Fixed Front Frame
The Quickie 2HP comes standard with either a 60 or 70 degree front frame. Its fixed front-frame construction gives the Quickie 2HP the type of performance found in most high performance chairs.
Fine Tune Adjustments
The Quickie 2HP now features a new offset axle plate, multi-adjustable caster fork and expanded caster housing. These new features double the number of seat-to-floor height adjustments possible on the chair and they also allow for a deeper seat angle.
Transit Option up to 350 lbs
The Quickie 2HP now offers a transit option for users up to 350 lbs. For adult and heavy pediatric users who must stay in their chairs during transportation, the new transit option is the perfect solution. The Stabilizer bar comes standard when the transit option is ordered.
Jay Precision Back
The Jay Precision Back features unilateral adjustments straps, backpost mounted laterals and multi-position adjustment hardware. For users who want lateral stability and adjustable contouring without all the fuss of a removable solid back, the Jay Precision Back is the perfect solution.
This product is custom-made and built to order per your specifications and is Non-Returnable.
If you have questions about this product or need qualified help choosing options please call us at 1-866-722-4581.
Sunrise Medical Lifetime Limited Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees the frame and cross brace against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.For One (1) Year:
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.Limitations:What is not covered under warranty:
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent
This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
Warranty applies in the USA only and chair must be purchased through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchasing the chair from an authorized supplier.