Rotating Mattress System
Get the benefits of Lateral Rotation and True Low-Air-Loss with up to 1275 LPM. The Prius Rhythm Rotation Mattress System includes a user-friendly control panel to setup your rotation times, turn angle, and patient comfort. See the video below.
The Rhythm Rotation Mattress can accommodate patient weights up to 600 lbs.
Eliminate manual repositioning:
The Prius Rhythm Turn Lateral Rotation Mattress provides patient rotation 24 hours a day. By slowly, gently and quietly repositioning the user, this mattress facilitates treatment of pressure ulcers while helping to offset the hazards of immobility.
The Master Control Unit provides a friendly design and most of the functions are self explained.
- Rotation turn can be independently selected for 20 degree or 40 degrees
- Rotation time can be adjusted in 5 minute increments up to 95 minutes, or the caregiver can even select the Static Function that will pause the Rotation Function and provide only the True Low Air Loss Therapy
- Auto Firm Function provides a uniformly firmness for nursing procedure
- Power failures produce an audible alarm for added safety
- 10 digital scales o f Soft/Firm Comfort Control
- Double insulation to provide max silent operation
- Foot board mounting rack provides the convenience of placement
36"W x 80"L x 10"H also available in 42" and 48" widths.Customized Lateral Rotation – 24 Hours a Day
Slowly, gently, and quietly rotates the user laterally up to 40 degrees. Provides caregiver the flexibility to select a standard turning program, or to create a pattern fully customized to the patient’s condition. Specs:
- Weight limit: 600 lbs.
- Mattress weight: 28 lbs.
- Pump Max flow 1275 LPM
- Will not lose air in case of Power Outage
(Adobe® PDF format)