Devilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
After months of shortages on Oxygen Concentrators looks like business is returning to something close to normal. The 525DS is now in-stock. For the past two years they have been is short supply due to demand with COVID-19.
The Devilbiss 525DS Oxygen Concentrator is smaller, quieter, and uses less energy. The 525DS is the latest Devilbiss Home Concentrator and provides improvements in size, sound and energy efficiency. This unit is 34% more compact than traditional 5-liter Concentrators. Despite the reduction in size, the unit incorporates field-proven internal components for dependability. It’s noticeably quieter and includes the exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) as a standard feature on all units.
Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process.Lightweight:
Weighing only 37-lbs, the new 525DS is 13-lbs lighter than the 515ADS models.Easy to use:
Not only does this DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator lead the industry in reliability and durability, it provide unmatched patient safety. The new 525DS features an attractive minimalist design that is far less obtrusive in a patient's home and now comes standard with O2 Sense. This new compact concentrator provides unmatched performance, patient safety and ease of use.Altitude Restrictions:
The 525DS has been tested at 0-4921 ft. (0-1500 M) with no degradation of performance. Above 5000 ft. efficiency may decrease.Patient Alert System:
The DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator patient alert system will detect unit component failure. This system is comprised of both visible and audible alerts which signal the patient if a malfunction should occur.Oxygen Sensing Device:
Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit, increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
The OSD is a device within DeVilbiss concentrators that monitors the oxygen produced by the unit. The OSD operates as follows:
Less Energy Consumption:
- Normal Oxygen (green light) - oxygen purity normal
- Low Oxygen (yellow light) - oxygen purity low–requires servicing
Energy-efficient design reduces power consumption by 15% or more compared with competitive designs to save patients an average of $100 in electricity costs annually. Power consumption is about 300 Watts average at 5-liters per minute. 2.5LPM and below run about 275 Watts.
Intake filter features a translucent back to allow user to quickly determine if the filter is dirty.How it works:
Devilbiss 525DS Oxygen concentrators are the most reliable, efficient, and convenient source of supplemental oxygen available today. The oxygen concentrator is electrically operated. The unit separates oxygen from room air which allows high-purity supplemental oxygen to be delivered to you through the oxygen outlet. Although the concentrator filters the oxygen in a room, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in your room.525DS highlights:
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit -- increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter - Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Intake filter features a translucent back to allow technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty
Safety features found on all DeVilbiss oxygen concentrators include:
- Pressure-compensated flow meter that maintains the correct flow
- Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor
- Double-insulated unit; two-prong plug
- Flame-retardant cabinet
- High/low pressure alarms
- Power failure alarm
(Oxygen Sensing Device) - the optional, patented microprocessor-controlled ultrasonic monitoring device optimizes patient safety:
- Most accurate sensing device (2% deviation)
- Lifetime warranty on OSD
- No maintenance required, no parts to wear out, no batteries to change
The OSD operates as follows:
- 85% and above = green LED
- 84.9-75% = yellow LED
- 74.9% and below = yellow LED and audible signal
10 to 15% cooler around the compressor, due to improved air flow, means longer compressor life.
Most reliable oxygen concentrator in the industry.
The Devilbiss Five-Liter Concentrator model 525DS offers dual solenoid, three-position, four-way valve with lifetime warranty increases shift efficiency, valve life, and reliability.3-Year Warranty.
Three year bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard on the Devilbiss 525DS Oxygen Concentrator models.