Nestles Peptamin Complete Peptide-Based Elemental Nutrition available in cans or ready-to-hang bags.For the dietary management of:
CysticFibrosis, CerebralPalsy, Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Malabsorption, Short-BowelSyndrome, Pre/PostSurgery, FatMalabsorption, Malnutrition, IBD(InflammatoryBowelDisease), Pancreatitis. This product is a medical food and should only be used as directed by a healthcare provider.
NESTLES PEPTAMEN features Proven Blend backed by more than 15 years of clinical experience.
- Oral option for feeding flexibility
- 100% whey protein to facilitate gastric emptying1,2
- Peptides associated with decreased diarrhea3,4
- MCT to decrease potential for fat malabsorption
- Low osmolality to help support tolerance
- Comprehensive antioxidant system to help support the body's defenses against damaging free radicals
- PREBIO option to help support complete colon health
- Low levels of fats may reduce potential for inflammatory metabolites
- Exceptional quality whey protein supports growth and recovery
- Balanced peptide profile to support nitrogen retention and utilization
- Generous level of MCT provides readily available fuel source to support improved nitrogen retention
NOT FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH GALACTOSEMIA.
PEPTAMEN diets contain ingredients (e.g., partially hydrolyzed whey protein from cow's milk) that may not be appropriate for individuals with food allergies.
Developed specifically for the dietary management of those with impaired gastrointestinal function, PEPTAMEN is ideal for those who require complete or supplemental nutritional support.
PEPTAMEN is formulated for the dietary management of patients with short-bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, malabsorption syndromes, pancreatic insufficiency, chronic diarrhea, radiation enteritis and delayed gastric emptying.