Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure
This Patriot Mattress can guard against skin breakdown for patients that spend a lot of time in bed. Easy to use in a facility or at home.
Our most affordable Low-Air-Loss system. This Patriot 8" Replacement Low Air Loss Mattress System is a Alternating pressure mattress with a Low-Air-Loss top cover. Exceptionally quiet and efficient.
The Patriot LAL-AP has a 4-inch alternating pressure surface with 20 individual nylon urethane-reinforced air cells. The top cover is made from a low shear nylon tafetta fabric that is vapor permeable and water resistant. Base is constructed from 18oz reinforced vinyl with a wrap-around zipper.
The control unit houses 2 separate pumps, one for Low-Air-Loss and another for Alternating Pressure therapy. Each pump runs at 7 LPM.
Mattress stays inflated in temporary power outages.
Size: 80"L x 35"W x 8"H
Weight capacity: 350-lbsControl Unit:
- Microprocessor control continually monitors pressure settings.
- (Auto Firm) 7 minute average fill time.
- Calibration Mode allows care giver to calibrate low and high side of mattress pressure.
- Lockout feature prevents persons other than the care giver from altering mattress settings.
- Pump - Control unit houses 2 separate pumps, one for Low-Air-Loss and another for Alternating Pressure therapy. Each pump runs at 7 LPM (liters per minute).
Lead Times, Delivery Times:
- 20 individual nylon/urethane coated reinforced air cells.
- Top cover is a 4 way stretch fabric providing a low shear, vapor permeable, patient proof surface. A microfiber quilted lining enhances low air loss diffusion.
- 2” high density foam base provides protection during power loss.
- 18 oz. reinforced vinyl base with wrap around zipper.
5-7 day lead time on this product. Allow an additional 3-5 days for FEDEX ground shipping.