PressureGuard Easy Air LR Lateral Rotation Mattress
PressureGuard Low Air Loss with Alternating Pressure and Lateral Rotation
All-in-one solution allows you to customize therapy from among three clinically proven modalities. Low-air-loss Therapy with Alternating Pressure and Lateral Rotation incorporated into one mattress system.
Best performance. Easy Air System Sizes:
None of the compromises. Easy Air’s patented “Air Diffusion Matrix” design maximizes removal of excess moisture.
Patented "Safety Edge" ensures safer transfers while minimizing the risk of falls and patient entrapment. Heel Slope redistributes load to calves while providing complete foot support.
The PressureGuard Easy Air is independently documented to outperform every leading low air loss system in this key performance area. Remarkably, it does so with none of the compromises low air loss users have come to accept, thanks to its exclusive patented Air Diffusion Matrix technology and patented PressureGuard air/foam design.
Easy Air won't lose inflation in a power outage. Its stable surface won't "swallow up" the user. And its Safety Edge™ won't collapse like air-only mattresses can, making transfers safer. It won't make the user too hot or too cold, either.
Ultra-simple to set up, clean and use. Dial sets the comfort level. "On/off" buttons control air flow and alternating pressure feature.
ALTERNATING: Air cylinders 1 and 3 deflate while 2 and 4 inflate. Pairs will go through one complete alternation cycle every 15 minutes.
FLOAT: Stops the alternating or rotating movement of the mattress and evenly inflates all four air cylinders. The FLOAT indicator light will illuminate and the mattress will achieve uniform support with no movement within five minutes.
ROTATION: Air cylinders 1 and 2 inflate while 3 and 4 deflate, gently rolling the patient laterally. Cycles complete every 15 minutes, rotating the patient from side to side, approximately 20 degrees in each direction.
Aggressive Treatment through Stage IV
Excessive maceration contributes to development of skin breakdown.
Any stage ulcer where maceration is a contributing factor.
Prevention for those at high risk of skin breakdown (e.g. Braden score 12 or less)
Documented superiority in moisture removal.
Won’t deflate in power outage.
Includes alternating pressure mode.
PressureGuard® design: stability, safety, anti-shearing.
The PressureGuard Easy Air Complete System Includes Mattress, Control Unit, and Coverlet.
- L7535-LR-29 Easy Air System 75”L x 35”W x 7”H
- L8035-LR-29 Easy Air System 80”L x 35”W x 7”H
- L8435-LR-29 Easy Air System 84”L x 35”W x 7”H
- 92726 Easy Air System 80”L x 42”W x 7”H
- L8053LR‐29 Easy Air System 80”L x 53”W x 7”H
- L8453LR‐29 Easy Air System 84”L x 53”W x 7”H
- Dial-controlled comfort / weight setting.
- “Air Flow” control (On or Off) independent of “Therapy Mode” (Alternating or Static).
- Separation of Comfort and Air Flow controls allow adjustability for comfort with no adverse effect on moisture removal.
- Does not deflate during power outage.
- Fast, easy set-up and transport. Wipes clean.
- Weight limit: 500 lbs., 350-lbs for Rotation Mode
- Mattress weight: 22 lbs.
- Pump weight: 5.25 lbs., UL listed