Lift Chairs and Recliners
Lift Chairs provide a fully motorized Recline and Lift the user into a standing position. They offer an ideal solution for individuals that have difficulty getting up from a chair, or cannot get up without assistance. Recommended for people with Arthritis and/or back issues.
If you or a loved one is having trouble standing up from or sitting down into your favorite chair, the fact is you may want to think about getting a new favorite chair. These riser recliner chairs, also known as power lift chairs, are fantastic! Not only are they fully functional and comfortable like a Lazy-Boy Recliner, but they have the capability of lifting you up from a complete sitting to standing position – without experiencing pain or requiring assistance.
Once seated, a lift chair allows you to recline just like a regular lounger. Some are two-position, three-position or infinite, allowing you the complete range and luxury from standing to lying down and everything in between. A medical lift chair, like those offered here, will make a huge difference in the comfort you obtain while reading, watching TV, snoozing or doing whatever you like while taking it easy.
How to Shop for a Lift Chair:
All Lift Chairs provide a full Lift Function
that will bring the user to a standing position. The main differences between Lift Chair models is the Recline Function
- 2-Position Chairs have a limited recline, usually 40-45 degrees or a TV watching position, and the Ottoman rises as the chair reclines
- 3-Position Chairs recline, like a Lazy-Boy, almost flat, and the Ottoman rises as the chair reclines
- Infinite-Position Chairs recline to a flat position (Sleeper) and have separate controls for Recline and Ottoman
- Zero-Gravity Chairs offer the benefits of the Infinite chair in addition to the weightless features of the zero-gravity chair
- Learn about 2-Position, 3-Position and Infinite Lift Chair Positions Explained