- 250-lb weight capacity
- Dual-axle frame for adult or hemi seat height. Ships in the standard Adult Height (19.5"), but can easily be set to hemi-height (17.5")
- Adjustable height back can be set in 1" increments 15" - 19"
- Standard 10 degree back is more comfortable for user
- Wheelchair weighs 32 lbs. (without front riggings)
- Lightweight composite handrims offer a closed surface design and reliable gripping surface that won't peel or rust
- Flip-back and removable arms with padded armrest
- Composite mag-wheel, low-profile urethane tires with no-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Flame-retardant, bacteria-resistant, black nylon upholstery is standard
- Meets all Rehabilitation Engineers Society of North America (RESNA) standards for product performance
- 5 year warranty
Specifications: use the Technical Specs Tab above.
America's most popular wheelchair.
A high-performing low-maintenance wheelchair and one of America's largest selling chairs. The 9000 XT is a lightweight chair designed for quality and comfort.
9000XT Wheelchair Owner Manual
9000XT Wheelchair Parts List
Setting 9000XT Seat-to-Floor height:
The 9000XT Wheelchair has dual axle positions so you can easily change from standard adult (19.5") to Hemi (17.5") seat to floor heights. The axle is actually a bolt that can be moved to top axle holes to lower the chair to hemi position for shorter users or patients that propel the chair with their feet. Lowering the seat height may allow the feet to touch the floor. Front Caster wheels also aid in setting seat height. The caster forks have 3 mounting holes so the wheel can be moved up/down for individual settings. The front casters should be set so the rear of the seat is slightly lower than the front. This will eliminate any feeling of being "dumped" out of the chair.
9000XT Recliner Wheelchair
See all Invacare Wheelchairs