- Reinforced head spring provides maximum bed strength and support
- Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Durable casters increase mobility and provide secure locking
- Reinforced corner-plates prevent bending
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Synchronization, split-spring design, and interchangeability ensure easy use, setup, and operation
- Robotically welded steel frame construction
- Pinch-free design ensures safety for patients and caregivers
- Operating capacity 450 lbs.
- UL73 and CSA approved
This Extra-Long Full-Electric Bed is also available as a Full Bed Set with mattress and side rails. See Invacare Full-Electric Extra Long Bed Set
use the Technical Specs
This adjustable hospital bed is maintenance-free and designed for patient comfort.
|Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width/Length||Height Range w/o Mattress||Shipping||Estimated Delivery Time||Warranty|
|450 lbs.||36" x 84"||15" - 23"||Free||5-7 days||5 Years Limited|
Unsurpassed in quality, each Home Care bed is built to provide ease of use, patient comfort, and years of trouble-free product performance. All positions are controlled electrically to provide greatest convenience for the patient and ease to the caregiver. The hand pendant controls the positioning of the upper body and or knees, and can be placed anywhere for maximum patient comfort. The pendant control also adjusts bed-frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer. Lifetime warranty on all welds, three year warranty on mechanical and electrical components.Does Medicare pay or reimburse for Hospital Beds?
Medicare covers hospital beds as a Capped Rental item. This means that you must use a vendor that rents equipment and bills Medicare for the monthly payments. We do not rent beds over the Internet and do not bill Medicare for this type equipment on Internet sales. We advise you to seek a local dealer that rents since Medicare will require them to install and maintain this "capped rental" equipment. Medicare considers a hospital bed to be a semi-electric hospital bed, not a full-electric bed, not a Deluxe bed, not a Luxury bed.Assembly:
Hospital Beds require assembly.
See Hospital Bed Assembly Instructions
(Adobe® PDF format)
(Adobe® PDF format)