IMPACT Peptide 1.5
Nutritionally Complete Liquid Formula.
Contains immune-modulating ingredients supported by the Critical Care Nutrition Guidelines.
Nutrient profile designed to support wound management.
Balanced peptide profile and 50% of fat as MCT to support absorption and tolerance .
IMPACT Peptide 1.5 Nutritionally Complete Liquid Formula is specialized medical nutrition for surgical and trauma patients. Each member of the IMPACT family of products has a unique and patented formula that has been demonstrated in clinical trials to improve patient outcomes. In clinical trials, patients who received an IMPACT formula developed fewer infections and had shorter hospital stays than those patients fed standard enteral formulas. Intended for patients with fluid restrictions or high energy needs. Protected by NutriShield® - a proprietary combination of microbial inhibitors protecting from harmful bacteria, especially in open system.New name:
Impact Peptide 1.5This product has new part# and new container design:
part#: NES4390097400 replaces SND358900 and NES9871616280.
Unflavored, 24ea. 8oz. cans per case.For the Dietary Management of:
- Patients at the risk of infection associated with major surgery or critical illness
- Patients at risk of GI intolerance due to critical illness or underlying GI disease
- Blunt and penetrating trauma, burn injuries, wounds, Stage 3 and 4 pressure ulcers
- Major elective or emergency surgery (upper GI, lower GI, head and neck), trauma
- Mechanically ventilated critically ill patients
- Volume sensitivity
- Increased caloric needs
- Early enteral feeding
- Transition from TPN
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
This product is a medical food for use as directed by a medical professional.
It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Not indicated when immune suppression is desired.