Hoyer Patient Lifters for the Home
The HPL402 is designed to make patient re-positioning and transfer easy and stress-free for both the patient and caregiver. The HPL402 patient lifter includes a six point cradle at the top along with slings to avoid pinching the patient during the transition process. The six point cradle is compatible with an array of slings and hooks. This electric Hoyer lift has a low base that only needs 5.5” of clearance, meaning you can easily roll it under a bed or chair.
Operating the Hoyer Deluxe power patient lift is easy with its hand control and battery charging features. You can also widen and narrow the base by pulling the adjustment handle back to unlock, right to widen and left to narrow the base.
Ergonomic handle grips reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
Low base that needs only 5.5" clearance. This makes it easy to roll under a bed or chair.
The 6-point cradle insures you'll be able to use a variety of 4 and 6-point slings.
Order our Hoyer lifts for the home to bring advanced medical safety to your home today!The HPL402 is designed for all patient transfers:
Important Shipping/Delivery Information:
- Bed to wheelchair
- Chair to toilet
This is a curbside delivery. No other options available. Product is shipped in multiple cartons and light assembly is required. You will be required to bring in the boxes and perform needed assembly. Base and Mast/Boom are pre-assembled. Someone must be capable of lifting the mast/boom section and placing into the base assembly. Operating the HPL402 Hoyer Lift:
- The hand control activates the lifter and has two buttons; one “up” and one “down”.
- Simply press the button for the direction you want the lifter to move.
- Plug the charger into the wall socket (110 V) prior to connecting the plug to the control box.
- If the unit sits idle for an extended period of time, the battery life diminishes. A control box with battery should be charged at least every six months. However, the longest life is obtained when the battery is fully charged.
- After approximately 6 hours of charging, the batteries will be fully charged.
NOTE– It is not possible to overcharge batteries. (Battery is a Gel Cell).
NOTE– Battery alarm will go off when battery is low.
To widen or narrow the base, pull adjustment handle back to unlock. Handle can be moved to the right to widen the base or to the left to narrow the base.