Hospital Beds for Home Care
For in home patients who need the benefits of a medical bed, PHC has a selection of hospital beds suitable for a variety of conditions whether you’re looking for an adjustable hospital bed for home with a therapeutic support surface or a full-electric hospital bed, you’ll find a dependable product fit for your homecare needs.
Full-electric beds are ideal for all-electronic adjustment, while our selection of semi-electric beds can be adjusted both with a hand control and hand crank. Most home care beds are available in standard (80") and extra-long (84") sizes.
Hospital Beds for home, typically have an exterior measurement of 84" x 36" and require a mattress measuring 80" x 36". Extensions are available to increase the length by four inches. Most are designed to hold a weight load of up to 450 pounds and heavy-duty Bariatric beds can support up to 1000 pounds and are available in wider sizes.
Prices start at $669
Long-Term Care, More Features
Prices start at $1174
Larger, Heavy-Duty Beds
Prices start at $979
Prices start at $595
From manual to long-term care beds, PHC offers a wide selection of basic and pro-level home care beds that are compatible for various patient needs. If you’re looking to buy hospital beds from trusted industry brands at competitive prices, call us.
Full-Electric vs. Semi-Electric:
- Full-Electric Bed: Head, foot, and bed height adjustable with the hand control with an additional motor for raising/lowering bed height.
- Semi-Electric Bed: Head and foot are adjustable with the hand control, the bed can be raised/lowered with manual hand-crank (this is usually set to a comfortable height for the patient and left in that position).
Hospital Bed Dimensions:
- Standard size Hospital Beds have a sleep surface of 36"W x 80"L. Hospital Bed overall measurements are 38"W x 84"L. (outside of headboard to footboard.)
- Most hospital beds are 80" in length. Optional XL 84-inch (extension kit exists for some of the popular beds, can be extended another 4". (36"W x 84"L sleep surface.)
- If you need more space you'll have to see the Home Care Electric Adjustable Beds that are available in standard sizing: Full (54" x 80"), Queen (60" x 80"), or King (76" x 80").
White Glove Delivery is not available for all models so purchasing a Hospital Bed online means you may be doing some light assembly. For a novice it can take about a half-hour for setup. You can review the steps required to setup your bed here:
How to Assemble a Hospital Bed
Get assistance selecting a bed or mattress...Customer Service 866-722-4581.