Hospital Beds for Home Care
For in home patients who need the benefits of a medical bed, PHC has a selection of hospital beds suitable for a variety of conditions Whether you’re looking for an adjustable home care bed with a therapeutic support surface or a full-electric hospital bed, you’ll find a dependable product fit for your needs in our selections.
Prices start at $649
Prices start at $595
Hand Crank Adjustable
Prices start at $598
Larger, Heavy-Duty Beds
Prices start at $979
More features, attractive designs
Prices start at $1099
Homecare Bed & Mattress Sets
Prices start at $1294
PHC offers semi electric, full electric and bariatric (for obese patients) hospital beds. Standard hospital beds have a weight capacity of 450 lbs and bariatric beds vary from 600-1000 lbs. Full-electric beds are ideal for all-electronic adjustment, while our selection of semi-electric beds can be adjusted both with a hand control and hand crank. Most home care beds are available in standard (80") and extra-long (84") sizes..
From manual to long-term care beds, PHC offers a wide selection of basic and pro-level home care beds that are compatible for various patient needs. If you’re looking to buy hospital beds from trusted industry brands at competitive prices, call us.
Full-Electric Hospital Bed versus Semi-Electric Hospital beds:
Hospital Bed Dimensions:
- Full-Electric Bed: Head, foot, and bed height adjustable via the
hand control with an additional motor for
raising/lowering bed height.
- Semi-Electric Bed: Head and foot are adjustable with the hand
control, the bed can be raised/lowered with manual hand-crank (this is
usually set to a comfortable height for the patient and left in that
Buying a Hospital Bed online means you will be doing some light assembly. You can review the steps required to setup your bed here:
How to Assemble a Hospital Bed
- Standard size Hospital Beds have a sleep surface of 36"W x 80"L. Hospital Bed overall measurements are 38"W x 84"L. (outside of headboard to footboard.)
- Most hospital beds come in 80". Optional XL 84-inch (extension kit exists for some of the popular beds, can be extended another 4". (36"W x 84"L sleep surface.)
- If you need more space you'll have to see the Home Care Electric Adjustable Beds that are available in standard sizing: Full (54" x 80"), Queen (60" x 80"), or King (76" x 80").
Get Qualified Help:
Have a question about how to buy a
Hospital Bed? Get assistance selecting a bed or mattress...call
Customer Service 866-722-4581.