Hospital Beds for Home Care
For in home patients who need the benefits of a medical bed, PHC has a selection of hospital beds suitable for a variety of conditions whether you’re looking for an adjustable hospital bed for home with a therapeutic support surface or a full-electric hospital bed, you’ll find a dependable product fit for your homecare needs.
Full-electric beds are ideal for all-electronic adjustment, while our selection of semi-electric beds can be adjusted both with a hand control and hand crank. Most home care beds are available in standard (80") and extra-long (84") sizes.
Hospital Beds for home, typically have an exterior measurement of 84" x 36" and require a mattress measuring 80" x 36". Extensions are available to increase the length by four inches. Most are designed to hold a weight load of up to 450 pounds and heavy-duty Bariatric beds can support up to 1000 pounds and are available in wider sizes.
Prices start at $669
Long-Term Care, More Features
Prices start at $1174
Larger, Heavy-Duty Beds
Prices start at $979
Prices start at $595
From manual to long-term care beds, PHC offers a wide selection of basic and pro-level home care beds that are compatible for various patient needs. If you’re looking to buy hospital beds from trusted industry brands at competitive prices, call us.
Full-Electric vs. Semi-Electric:
- Full-Electric Bed: Head, foot, and bed height adjustable with the hand control with an additional motor for raising/lowering bed height.
- Semi-Electric Bed: Head and foot are adjustable with the hand control, the bed can be raised/lowered with manual hand-crank (this is usually set to a comfortable height for the patient and left in that position).
Hospital Bed Dimensions:
- Standard size Hospital Beds have a sleep surface of 36"W x 80"L. Hospital Bed overall measurements are 38"W x 84"L. (outside of headboard to footboard.)
- Most hospital beds are 80" in length. Optional XL 84-inch (extension kit exists for some of the popular beds, can be extended another 4". (36"W x 84"L sleep surface.)
- If you need more space you'll have to see the Home Care Electric Adjustable Beds that are available in standard sizing: Full (54" x 80"), Queen (60" x 80"), or King (76" x 80").
White Glove Delivery is not available for all models so purchasing a Hospital Bed online means you may be doing some light assembly. For a novice it can take about a half-hour for setup. You can review the steps required to setup your bed here:
How to Assemble a Hospital Bed
Get Qualified Help:
Get assistance selecting a bed or mattress...Customer Service 866-722-4581.
Featured: Patriot Full Electric
Features dual HI/LO motors to adjust bed height from a low 10" to 20" easy and even allows for Trendelenburg and slant positioning. Attractive, “home-like” thermo fused bed ends offer a less institutional look. Features SilverSolutions, and anti-microbial technology built into the paint that protects against bacteria and odor.
Robust steel grid deck sleep surface provides superior mattress support and easy to clean surface compared to traditional spring decks .
Patriot LX Full-Electric Homecare Bed