- Easy set-up: The lightweight components and design allow for quick easy set-up by a single person in less than 5 minutes
- Portable: Lightweight aluminum can be transported along with the Voyager lift providing a temporary solution when traveling
- Non-permanent Installation: The unique floor-to-ceiling spring-loaded design does not require permanent installation or alterations to the ceiling or electrical, thus saving the homeowner considerable money while maintaining the decor of the home
- Easy-glide, Telescopic Rail: The design of the telescopic rail allows caregivers to smoothly glide the person being transferred without strain or risk of back injury
- Telescopic Post allows the Easytrack to be used with ceiling heights from 7 ft. - 9 ft.
- Sliding rail is adjustable 6 ft. - 10 ft. in length
- Small Footprint: The small feet of the Easytrack allow use even in the smallest bedroom or bathroom where a conventional floor lifter could not be maneuvered
- Patented Safety Systems
- 12 month warranty
Downloads:Guardian Easytrack 3-Post Instruction Manual
Slings for The Voyager:
The Guardian slings, designed especially for the Voyager lift, are not only durable but also easy to clean, fast drying and comfortable. All slings are designed to be installed and removed quickly without lifting the person.Hammock Sling
The most universal sling, the Hammock Sling is a mesh type material that dries quickly but is soft and pliable. The sling has a built-in head support and a unique strap system that keeps the person secure in the sling. A special polyester fabric in the seat area helps to reduce friction and makes the sling easy to place around a person in a chair without lifting the person.
The Hammock Sling is the best choice for most situations including bathing.Quick-fit Sling
The Hoyer Quick-fit Padded Sling is available in 5 sizes. The Quick Fit Padded Sling is an easy fit general purpose sling designed to suit most patients. This sling does not have a head support.Hygienic Sling - Access Sling
This sling is excellent for changing incontinence pads or for transfers onto a toilet as it provides an open area from the middle of the back to the middle of the thigh.