- Low acuity mattress is first line of defense against patients “at-risk” for pressure ulcers
- “Flat-Foam” top surface provides comfort and pressure reduction
- Tri-Laminate construction with soft heel-zone
- Firm bolster with optional 3" raised bolster
- Meets 16 CFR 1633
- Maximum Weight Capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Made in U.S.A.
Standard Side Bolster:
Raised Side Bolster:
35"x76", RSB, S300RB-3576
35"x80", RSB, S300RB-3580
35"x84", RSB, S300RB-3584
42"x76", RSB, C300RB-4276
42"x80", RSB, S300RB-4280
42"x84", RSB, S300RB-4284
Allow a full 10 business days before this product ships from Norcross, GA.
Allow another 3-5 days for delivery via FEDEX GROUND.
No expedited shipping available.
This is a "builder" product. Once we have processed your order there are no cancellations. This is a Non-Returnable product
All models meet Cal Tech Bulletin 1633
Lead Time: 10 business day lead time on this product. Expect delivery within 2-weeks.
Return Policy for Simmons Foam Mattress
- For hygienic reasons this is a Non-Returnable product
- In the event the mattress arrives damaged it will be replaced at no charge
If you have questions about this product or need qualified help choosing options please call us at 1-866-722-4581.
See the full Return Policy here:
Simmons 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 3 years on mattress
- 1 years on cover
If you experience any problem with your hospital bed mattress at any time regardless of the stage of your warranty, please contact us and we will make every effort to help you.
This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, damage in transit or handling by the delivering agent, or which, has been altered or repaired by an unauthorized representative in any way that affects the reliability or detracts from the performance of the product.