Adjustable High-Low Bed and Mattress
This Flexabed Hi-Low Adjustable Bed is the perfect alternative to a Hospital Bed. Head, foot and bed height are all push-button adjustable. Choose a wired hand control or wireless remote. The hand control, or pendant, is used to raise/lower the height of the entire bed, as well as adjusting the head and foot of the bed.
The Flexabed is the ultimate Hi-Low bed and mattress system for home care or assisted living situations. The Hi-Low bed and mattress comes with many options to allow you maximum control over your sleeping environment. These include:
- Sleeping surface lengths of 74", 80" or 84"
- Mattress options of Premier Innerspring, Memory-Foam Combo, Memory-Foam Core, Latex Core and GEL/Memory-Foam Combo
- Premier Innerspring offers firmness choice of soft, medium or firm
- All-electric function hand control available in either wired or wireless
- Rails on one or both sides or no rails
- Dual massage option
Deck Height > High-Low Adjustment Range:
Deck height range from floor: 15" - 22"
(Add mattress height in inches to this for accurate measurement)
6" height mattress, Hi/Low range 21" - 28".
8" height mattress, Hi/Low range 23" - 30".
The bed can be lowered another 2" removing the caster wheels. The Flexabed high-low full-electric hospital bed is unequaled in comfort, function.
Ideal for Home Care:
The Flexabed is ideal for home care. Whether you lead an active, healthy lifestyle or suffer from injury or pain, Flexabed is your answer to a perfect night's sleep. The bed adjusts precisely to the perfect sleeping position with the touch of a button, you'll wake up refreshed and relaxed.
If you are having difficulty getting rest because of chronic pain, obesity, COPD, emphysema, asthma, sciatica or arthritis, the simple ability to re-adjust your sleeping position, once, twice or even throughout the night, will help with comfort and breathing.
Fully electric motorized adjustable bed with independent head, foot motors, with hi-low function. High resilience foam foundation with exclusive hand control holders. 336-coil single sided innerspring mattress with attractive puff quilted ticking.
On the Hi-Low Beds all positions are controlled electrically. Flex-A-Bed has one motor for raising and lowering the height of the bed and two motors that operate the head and foot of the bed. All positions can be operated separately or together. This means that you have unlimited control over the position settings of the bed.
Hand control is available in wired or wireless versions. The lightweight control is simple with large switches. It operates the head and foot motors as well as bed height.
Single Occupant: 400 lbs
Dual Occupants: 700 lbs.
(For dual occupants, any one person cannot weigh more than 400 lbs.)
- Available in 74", 80" or 84" lengths (sleeping surface)
- Height range (top of mattress to floor): 24" - 31" from the floor
- Head angle fully raised approx. 65° degrees, foot angle is approx. 45° degrees
- Under bed clearance is 5-1/2" in lowered position, and 11-1/2" in raised position
- Quiet operating LINAK Actuator motors
- Allows use of Hoyer/Patient lifters
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Locking casters
- UL and CSA approved
- Durable steel frame construction
- Low voltage hand control provides additional safety
- Uses standard bedding
Mattress Options: (use the "More Info" tab above for more on mattress options.)
Innerspring mattress features a high-density comfort-layer constructed of a polyurethane foam pad. Ensures durability and maximum support and comfort.
Memory Foam Combo:
The Memory Foam Combo mattress features a Visco memory foam comfort layer and an innerspring unit for durability and maximum support and comfort.
The Latex Core mattress provides the soft feel and dynamic support of a custom-molded mattress. It has a natural rubber latex comfort layer and polyurethane foam core.
GEL & Memory Foam Combo:
GEL infused memory foam creates a cooler sleeping surface for a refreshing, rejuvenating sleep.
Return Policy for Flex-A-Bed
This product has a limited 30-day return policy:
- The bed frame is returnable and must be returned in original packaging and at customer's expense
- Mattress is not returnable if package/seal has been opened
- Restocking fees apply
If you have questions about this product or need qualified help choosing options please call us at 1-866-722-4581.
See the full Return Policy here:
Flex-A-Bed Hi/Low Bed Warranty
Motors & Lifting Mechanisms:
- During the first 12 months after purchase, Flex-A-Bed will provide in home parts and labor at no charge
- During the 2nd through the 5th year, any part may be sent to the factory freight prepaid for repair
Mattress and upholstered base:
- During the first 12 months after purchase, Flex-A-Bed will provide in home repairs or replacement at the factory’s option at no charge provided the defect is demonstrated to be a defect in materials or workmanship and is more than normal wear and tear
- During the 2nd through 5th year after purchase, the mattress and or the upholstered base may be sent to the factory freight prepaid for repair, reconditioning or replacement at the factory’s option
If you experience any problem with your Flex-A-Bed at any time regardless of the stage of your warranty, please contact us and we will make every effort to help you.
This warranty does not apply to any product subjected to customer misuse, damage in transit or handling by the delivering agent, or which, in the opinion of Flex-a-bed, has been altered or repaired by an unauthorized representative in any way that affects the reliability or detracts from the performance of the product.
Mattress Types & Sizes Available:
Traditional innerspring mattresses are available in soft, medium and firm.
Every Innerspring mattress features:
- a high-density comfort-layer constructed of a polyurethane foam pad
- an innerspring unit that is innerbonded to insure durability, superb tailoring, maximum support and comfort
Innerspring/Memory Foam combo:
Traditional support of innerspring with the luxury of memory foam.
Every Innerspring/Memory Foam Combo mattress features:
- a Visco memory foam comfort layer
- an innerspring unit that is innerbonded to insure durability, superb tailoring,
- maximum support and comfort
Memory foam mattress that cradles every curve and pressure point on your body.
Every memory foam mattress features:
- Visco memory foam comfort layer
- a polyurethane foam core
The Visco core is laminated to the polyurethane foam to create a solid core.
Natural latex provides the soft feel and dynamic support of a luxurious, custom-molded mattress.
Every Latex mattress features:
- 100% natural rubber latex core constructed with a talalay latex
- polyurethane foam core
The latex core is laminated to the polyurethane foam to create a solid core.
Gel Infused Memory Foam:
Get a cooler night's sleep on a memory foam mattress. 100% gel-infused memory foam.
Memory foam to absorb and distribute pressure. Infused with gel to keep you cooler.
- Gel-Foam wicks away heat
- Superior support
- Reduced motion transfer
- Evenly distributes body weight
5 Year Limited Warranty:
Any time during the first two years after purchase, the mattress may be returned to the factory freight prepaid and it will be repaired or reconditioned at factory's option, for no charge. During the third, fourth, and fifth year after purchase a service charge of $40.00 will be made. If the mattress shows signs of abuse or wetting, the mattress warranty is void.
|Accessories for this product...