Adjustable High-Low Bed and Mattress
This Flexabed Hi-Low Adjustable Bed is the perfect alternative to a Hospital Bed. Head, foot and bed height are all push-button adjustable. Choose a wired hand control or wireless remote. The hand control, or pendant, is used to raise/lower the height of the entire bed, as well as adjusting the head and foot of the bed.
The Flexabed is the ultimate Hi-Low bed and mattress system for home care or assisted living situations. The Hi-Low bed and mattress comes with many options to allow you maximum control over your sleeping environment. These include:
Deck Height > High-Low SL Adjustment Range:
- Sleeping surface lengths of 74", 80" or 84"
- Mattress options of Premier Innerspring, Memory-Foam Combo, Memory-Foam Core, Latex Core and GEL/Memory-Foam Combo
- Premier Innerspring offers firmness choice of soft, medium or firm
- All-electric function hand control available in either wired or wireless
- Rails on one or both sides or no rails
- Dual massage option
Ideal for Home Care:
- Height (Standard): 13.25 inches, can be raised with hand control to 20.75 inches
- Height (Casters Removed): 11 inches, can be raised with hand control to 18.5 inches
- Height (Fully Lowered, Casters Removed, Low Profile Mattress): 16.5 in.
- Height (Fully Lowered, With Casters, Low Profile Mattress,): 18.75 in.
The Flexabed is ideal for home care. Whether you lead an active, healthy lifestyle or suffer from injury or pain, Flexabed is your answer to a perfect night's sleep. The bed adjusts precisely to the perfect sleeping position with the touch of a button, you'll wake up refreshed and relaxed.
If you are having difficulty getting rest because of chronic pain, obesity, COPD, emphysema, asthma, sciatica or arthritis, the simple ability to re-adjust your sleeping position, once, twice or even throughout the night, will help with comfort and breathing.
Fully electric motorized adjustable bed with independent head, foot motors, with hi-low function. High resilience foam foundation with exclusive hand control holders. 336-coil single sided innerspring mattress with attractive puff quilted ticking.
On the Hi-Low Beds all positions are controlled electrically. Flex-A-Bed has one motor for raising and lowering the height of the bed and two motors that operate the head and foot of the bed. All positions can be operated separately or together. This means that you have unlimited control over the position settings of the bed.
Hand control is available in wired or wireless versions. The lightweight control is simple with large switches. It operates the head and foot motors as well as bed height. Weight Capacity:
Single Occupant: 400 lbs
Dual Occupants: 700 lbs.
(For dual occupants, any one person cannot weigh more than 400 lbs.)