Self Propel Shower Commode Chair
The Aquatec ERGO SP (self-propelled) replaces the Aquatec Ocean SP shower chair and may offer the solution to more complex seating and positioning needs. The larger 24" rear wheels allow the client to use the bathroom without attendant assistance. 2 Models:
- A1641988: Ergo SP seat size 18.7"W x 18.7"D, Width Between Arms/Handles: 17.7"
- A1641990: Ergo SPXL seat size 18.7"W x 18.7"D, Width Between Arms/Handles: 20.8"
Waterproof ERGO is made with corrosion-free, stainless steel. The chair is a top quality Rehab Chair and it's designed to last many years.
Some of the new features include:
- Improved caster design reduces dirt collection in the axle area.
- The collection pan rail holds the pan closer to avoid splatters.
- The pan has volume markings inside and a convenient hook on the handle holds the lid when not in use.
Stainless Steel waterproof shower/commode chair can be completely submerged in water.
Seat height adjustment is easily set with push clips and can be set from 18.5: - 23.5" and the flip-up arms have 3 arm height settings and can be adjusted 8.3", 9.8" or 11.3" from the seat.
The foot plate has adjustable fabric heel loops and footplate is angle adjustable. The coated-nylon upholstery is machine-washable, has multiple straps to adjust for tauntness or more slack to increase seat depth.
Chair can be disassembled for travel or storage.
With swivel casters on all four wheels, the Ergo Chair is easily maneuvered through tight spaces and turns in place for improved positioning.
Coated urethane seat overlay has a keyhole shape cutout.
The flexible swing-away footrests include heel loops and the footrest can be adjusted in length from seat and footplate angle.
The Ergo Chair is constructed from stainless steel for maintenance-free, rust-free use.
The seat plate has a 5° pre-tilt, or lift at the knee for a more natural, squat position for toileting.