Grafco Digital E.M.S.
Electronic Muscle Stimulator
The Digital E.M.S. (Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulator) is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses to electrodes attached to the body and stimulate the nerves transmitting the pain impulse.
This E.M.S. Unit has two controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel.
SIZE: 3.7"L x 2.4"W x 0.9" D (95 mm x 60 mm x 25mm)
DISPLAY: Output indicator, Low batt. Output amplitude (mA), PW, PR, Timer, Compliance Timer, Stimulation Modes.
COMPLIANCE TIMER: Total record time is 999 minutes.Top Function of E.M.S.:
- PR: Adjustable from 1 to 150 Hz
- PW: Adjustable from 30 to 300 µs
- Contraction ON Time: Adjustable from 1 to 30 seconds
- Relaxation OFF Time: Adjustable from 1 to 30 seconds
- Ramp UP/DOWN Time: Adjustable from 1 to 6 seconds
Complete with 1 pkg of 4 reusable electrodes, lead wires and carry case.