Dolomite Alpha Rollator
model D12220: Advanced (lever brake)
model D12230: Basic (loop brake)
Dolomite's Alpha walkers offer walking support for people with arthritis, neurological disorders, Parkinson, stroke survivors or anyone with limitations in hand or wrist movement.
A variety of adjustments can be made for arm supported walking. You can use forearms to propel the walker when there is limited hand strength.
Arm height adjusts over 9" and the rotation of the arms adjust 20 degrees.Components:
- Dolomite uses a welded steel frame, no hardware to loosen at joints. Alpha frame has been redesigned wider and deeper to accommodate the higher center-of-gravity with the forearm supports.
- 8" high friction, indoor/outdoor tires.
- Rear of padded forearm support is recessed to relieve pressure on the elbow.
- An allen-key is included for adjustments of the arm supports.
- Step-less arm height adjustment has measurement marks.
- Flip-up seat gives the user ability to walk inside the frame for improved gait training.
- The Alpha Advanced brakes us a padded bar grip.
- Brake handles can be adjusted so that little force or leverage is needed to apply brake.
- A ball-joint allows you to change the direction of brake operation.
- Alpha Basic has a loop-brake handle.