Finally, A Therapeutic Shoe, That Looks As Great As It Feels.
These Orthofeet Men's Lace Oxfords offers relief for plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Morton's neuroma, or those with diabetes through its perfect fit design that features extra width across the midfoot and added depth construction.
Leather upper, Mesh upper lining, Leather sockliner, EVA foam insole and midsole, Rubber outsole.
The ultimate comfort with extra depth, and innovative construction
Removable inserts provide more room.
The best looking Therapeutic shoe you'll find. Everybody benefits from the comfort they provide. Extra width across the midfoot and ample room at the Toe-Box area provides extra room to avoid pressure for patients with swollen feet, Bunions and Hammer-Toes.Benefits of these OrthoFeet Shoes:
- A Wide, Cushioning Sole, made of light weight polyurethane foam, provides extra stability along with unsurpassed shock absorption.
- A Bio-mechanically Correct Sole construction, designed with a mild Toe-Spring along with a flat forefoot seat, reduces dorsiflex stresses at the forefoot and facilitates ambulation for patients with Hallux Limitus or Hallux Rigidus.
- Optional Orthotic provides exceptional cushioning along with precise support. It dynamically shapes to the foot without bottoming out, or can be instantly heat molded to the foot for a full contact custom support.
- Soft Leather, Padded with Foam eliminates pressure points, and enhances comfort and protection.
- Seamless, Breathable Lining protects the foot from irritations and wicks away moisture to keep the foot dry and cool.
These shoes run 1/2 size small. If you typically wear a 8 we recommend you order 8.5