- Northern maple frame is reinforced and double-doweled at stress points for long, trouble-free life
- Heavy gauge tubular steel lift mechanism (Lifetime Warranty)
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Improved filler materials crafted to create comfortable seating and eliminate sagging
- Single switch hand control with quick disconnect, requires only a light touch to raise or lower the chair
- Unique unitized lift and recline mechanism moves smoothly and gently from upright to a plush recline position
- Patented Morley Torsioned Springs add luxurious comfort and anatomically-correct support in all positions
- New back design provides soft, secure pillow effect for unmatched comfort
- Flared, overstuffed armrests are easy to hold for comfort and security even while chair is moving
- With just a touch of a switch, the Royal effortlessly raises you into a safe, secure standing position
- Extra long arm covers and head cover included
- Back up power source in case of local power failure
- Chair weighs approx. 125-lbs
- Free shipping in Continental US
- 3-Position Reclining Lift Chair
- 1 year in-home service contract
Will your feet overhang the footrest?
- Jr. Petite
- Tall (NOTE: All Tall Size Chairs are "builders" allow 15 days before product ships.)
You can take a quick measurement to determine whether user's foot will overhang the footrest. Sitting on the floor with legs straight out, measure from behind the back to end of foot.
Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest:
PR501T: 45" Size Recommendations:
PR501JP: Recommended for persons 5’0” or under.
PR501S: Recommended for persons 5’0” to 5’3”.
PR501M: Recommended for persons 5’4” to 5’10”.
PR501L: Recommended for persons 5’11” to 6’2”.
PR501T: Recommended for persons 6’3” to 6’8”.Heat & Massage Option:
Chairs are not stocked with Heat & Massage. They are built per order. Allow 3-4 week delivery time.Footrest Extension Accessory:
Chairs are not stocked with Footrest Extension. They are built per order. Allow 3-4 week Delivery time.Inside Delivery & Setup Option:
White Glove delivery option can add up to 7 business days. This is in addition to standard freight shipping time of 3-7 days.
Many are stocked, quick-ship chairs:
Ideal for incontinence. Always easy to clean. (100% urethane)
Feels and looks like leather. (100% Polyurethane)
Silver ion antimicrobial breathable fabric. (Polyurethane)
Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and/or Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
Chairs ordered with standard fabrics have a 30 day return policy:
- Product must be returned at customers expense and in all original packaging
- Product must be unused
- Return Authorization must be requested
- Lift Chairs require a 20% restocking fee
Golden Lift Chairs include a 1-Year in-home warranty.
GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES, through its authorized distributor/service organization, warrants this chair to original consumeronly, against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
CONSUMER LIMITED LIFETIME AND SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
GOLDEN, warrants for the lifetime of the chair by the original consumer to repair or replace at Golden’s option the LiftMechanism, Chair Frame and Recline Mechanism. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized on all models for three years. TheCapri and Monarch are limited to six months subsidized labor, the Space Saver chair is limited to one year.
THREE YEAR ELECTRICAL PARTS WARRANTY
GOLDEN, warrants the electrical parts of this chair against defects to original consumer only, for a period of three years fromthe date of original purchase by a consumer. The Monarch chair has electrical parts warranty of 2 years. The Capri is limited to1 year electrical parts warranty. Labor to replace these parts is subsidized for one year on all models except Capri and Monarch,which are limited to 6 months.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO WARRANTIES
GOLDEN will, at its option, repair and/or replace the defective parts and/or components provided that the warranty parts havenot been subjected to misuse, abuse or improper service by the consumer, have not been damaged in transit or handling and / orhave not been altered or repaired by unauthorized representatives.
In the event that the product does not conform to this warranty at any time while this warranty is in effect, Golden willcorrect the defect in conformity with the Consumer Limited Lifetime and Seven Year Warranty. All warranty claims must be approved by Golden Technologies before any service is performed