Geo-Mattress UltraMax Foam Therapy Mattress
Although the UltraMax was designed for Acute healthcare settings, it's affordable and a smart choice for any homecare situation.
By redistributing pressure, reducing heat and skin moisture buildup, UltraMax offers unmatched protection against skin issues.
Repeated head of bed elevating and the patient’s concentrated weight combine to expose the seat section to the highest level of mechanical fatigue. UltraMax™ distinguishes itself by offering unmatched protection from “bottoming out”.
2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues. More than 800 individually-articulating cells.
GeoMatt cut foam top:
The patented Geo-Matt® style foam topper is a high density, medical grade foam. The unique geometric design consists of over 800 individual cells, each of which acts individually to redistribute pressure, to reduce heat and moisture buildup on the skin, and to reduce shear to underlying
tissues. This foam topper is 2" in height and includes the unique Heel Slope™ feature, designed to further reduce pressure for the sensitive heel area.
Combines proprietary Heel Slope designed to reduce heel pressure. Excellent off-loading of vulnerable heels.
Heel slope reduces pressure on heels with a subtle taper design that redistributes pressure onto the more load-tolerant calves.
UltraMax Mattress Cover:
Bi-directional stretch cover with Shear Transfer Zones. Shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum and scapula. Cover features:
Hidden zipper cover design
- Wipes clean with standard hospital-grade cleaners
- Two reinforced carry handles on one side
- Split non-skid bottom
Flapless construction creates no collection points for contaminants. Combines with stain-resistant surface coating to ensure easy, thorough cleaning.
Primary Use: Prevention of Skin Breakdown, Acute Care
- Standard Home Care Hospital Bed: Geo-Mattress Ultra Max 80”L x 36”W x 6”H
- Extra-Long Home Care Hospital Bed: Geo-Mattress Ultra Max 84”L x 36”W x 6”H
- Short Twin for standard Bed: Geo-Mattress Ultra Max 75”L x 36”W x 6”H
- Also available in 39" and 42" widths
- General patient population
- Moderate to High Risk for skin breakdown (e.g., Braden score > 10)
- Decreased mobility
- Geo-Matt® anti-shearing surface
- Heel Slope®
- Hidden zipper for infection control
|Accessories for this product...