Geo-Mattress UltraMax Foam Therapy Mattress
Although the UltraMax was designed for Acute healthcare settings, it's affordable and a smart choice for any homecare situation.
By redistributing pressure, reducing heat and skin moisture buildup, UltraMax offers unmatched protection against skin issues.
2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues. More than 800 individually-articulating cells.
GeoMatt cut foam top
patented Geo-Matt® style foam topper is a high density, medical grade
foam. The unique geometric design consists of over 800 individual cells,
each of which acts individually to redistribute pressure, to reduce
heat and moisture buildup on the skin, and to reduce shear to underlying
tissues. This foam topper is 2" in height and includes the unique Heel
Slope™ feature, designed to further reduce pressure for the sensitive
Combines proprietary Heel Slope designed to reduce heel pressure. Excellent off-loading of vulnerable heels.
Heel slope reduces pressure on heels with a subtle taper design that redistributes pressure onto the more load-tolerant calves.
UltraMax Mattress Cover:
Bi-directional stretch cover with Shear Transfer Zones. Shear-minimizing bands beneath heels, sacrum and scapula.
Hidden zipper cover design
Flapless construction creates no collection points for contaminants. Combines with stain-resistant surface coating to ensure easy, thorough cleaning.Primary Use:
Prevention of Skin Breakdown, Acute CareMattress Sizes:
- Standard Home Care Hospital Bed: Geo-Mattress Ultra Max 80”L x 36”W x 6”H
- Extra-Long Home Care Hospital Bed: Geo-Mattress Ultra Max 84”L x 36”W x 6”H
- Short Twin for standard Bed: Geo-Mattress Ultra Max 75”L x 36”W x 6”H
- General patient population
- Moderate – High Risk for skin breakdown (e.g., Braden score > 10)
- Decreased mobility
- Geo-Matt® anti-shearing surface
- Heel Slope®
- Hidden zipper for infection control