Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator
10-Liter model M10605 w/OPI
Delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen. The M10 oxygen Concentrator is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher liter flow and has fewer parts than any other concentrator on the market. The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable oxygen concentrator available.
This unit comes with Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI), an audible alarm that sounds when oxygen levels fall below 70%. OPI® ultrasonically measures the oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Maintenance free SMCT "sure cycle" valve, designed specifically for the Millennium.
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator(OPI) ultrasonically measures the oxygen output as a purity indication.
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electronic wires and tubing - double fault against electric shock
- Twin Head Compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds)
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage
0 - 7500 ft.
Flow Rate: 10 LPM in 1 liter increments Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
Green Light greater than 82%
Yellow Light between 70-82%
Red Light less than 70%Oxygen Concentration:
92 +/– 4% @ 8-10 LPM
94 +/– 2% @ 3-7 LPM
92 +/– 4% @ 1-2 LPM Dimensions:
27" x 19" x 13"Operating temperature:
55 to 90°F Operating pressure:
10-30 psigAverage power consumption:
High system pressure
Low system pressure
Low oxygen level
No oxygen flow