Devilbiss 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator
The Devilbiss 1025DS Oxygen Concentrator is energy efficient and delivers 2 to 10 liters per minute.
The 1025DS is the latest Devilbiss Home Concentrator and provides improvements in size, sound and energy efficiency. It’s noticeably quieter than competing brands and includes the exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) as a standard feature on all units.
Assembled in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet.
Accommodates up to 50 ft of oxygen tubing plus 7 ft of cannula (15.3 m). The pressure compensated flow meter permits use of a long cannula while maintaining an accurate flow setting. The flow meter knob can also be locked for added patient safety. Easy to use:
Not only does this DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator lead the industry in reliability and durability, it provide unmatched patient safety. The new 1025DS features an attractive minimalist design that is far less obtrusive in a patient's home. Patient Alert System:
The DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator patient alert system will detect unit component failure. This system is comprised of both visible and audible alerts which signal the patient if a malfunction should occur.Oxygen Sensing Device:
Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit, increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
The OSD is a device within DeVilbiss concentrators that monitors the oxygen produced by the unit. The OSD operates as follows:
- Normal Oxygen (green light) - oxygen purity normal
- Low Oxygen (yellow light) - oxygen purity low–requires servicing
Intake filter features a translucent back to allow user to quickly determine if the filter is dirty.How it works:
Devilbiss 1025DS Oxygen concentrators are the most reliable, efficient, and convenient source of supplemental oxygen available today. The oxygen concentrator is electrically operated. The unit separates oxygen from room air which allows high-purity supplemental oxygen to be delivered to you through the oxygen outlet. Although the concentrator filters the oxygen in a room, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in your room.1025DS highlights:
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit -- increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Lockable flow meter - Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Intake filter features a translucent back to allow technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty
Safety features found on all DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrators include:
- Pressure-compensated flow meter that maintains the correct flow
- Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor
- Double-insulated unit; two-prong plug
- Flame-retardant cabinet
- High/low pressure alarms
- Power failure alarm
(Oxygen Sensing Device) - the optional, patented microprocessor-controlled ultrasonic monitoring device optimizes patient safety:
- Most accurate sensing device (2% deviation)
- Lifetime warranty on OSD
- No maintenance required, no parts to wear out, no batteries to change
The OSD operates as follows:
- 85% and above = green LED
- 84.9-75% = yellow LED
- 74.9% and below = yellow LED and audible signal
Three year bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard on the Devilbiss 1025DS Oxygen Concentrator models.
The 1025DS has been tested at 0-4921 ft. (0-1500 M) with no degradation of performance. Above 5000 ft. efficiency may decrease.