Geo-Matt Pro Mattress
Therapeutic Foam Mattress
The Geo-Matt Pro is a single layer, zoned construction and delivers excellent value for budget-conscious customers.
All Geo-Mattress models also feature vapor barrier, bacteriostatically treated covers
Subtle taper effectively distributes load along the more pressure tolerant lower legs and calves. Significantly reduces peak interface pressures at heels while providing all the foot support of traditional mattresses.Refer to circled numbers on image above:
- Cover - The bacteriostatic top fabric is fire resistant, fluidproof, tear resistant, cleanable, and replaceable. The pleated design allows full integration with the mattress's Geo-Matt style shear-relieving surface while minimizing hammocking.
- GeoMatt cut foam top - The patented Geo-Matt style foam topper is a high density, medical grade foam. The unique geometric design consists of over 800 individual cells, each of which acts individually to redistribute pressure, to reduce heat and moisture buildup on the skin, and to reduce shear to underlying tissues. This foam topper includes the unique Heel Slope feature, designed to further reduce pressure for the sensitive heel area.
- Core - Geo-Matt top surface and entire mattress are made of single density and ILD, high quality foam for excellent value for budget-conscious facilities.
- Heel Slope - Heel slope reduces pressure on heels with a subtle taper design that redistributes pressure onto the more load-tolerant calves.
Unique vapor barrier fabric
with ultra-low moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR). Fluid-proof coated nylon is easily cleaned and fully radiolucent.Exclusive bottom zipper design
keeps zipper away from patient. Flapless construction creates no collection points for contaminants, and allows easier, more thorough cleaning.Flame-resistant fabric
conforms to NFPA 702 Class 1 and Cal 117 Section E.
Materials will not support microbial growth.Fully articulates
to any standard bed frame in any position.Primary Use:
Prevention of Skin BreakdownPatient Indications:
- General patient population
- Moderate-High Risk for skin breakdown (e.g., Braden score > 10)
- Decreased mobility
- Repositions frequently by self or caregiver
feature ensures a remarkably low peak pressure at heelsKey Advantages:
- Geo-Matt anti-shearing surface
- Heel Slope
- Hidden zipper for infection control