Turn Select MattressSpanAmerica PressureGuard Turn Select Mattress
Lateral Rotation Air Therapy Category:
Mattress Replacement System
The PressureGuard Turn Select provides easily customizable lateral rotation 24 hours a day. By slowly, gently and quietly repositioning the user, the Turn Select facilitates treatment of pressure ulcers while helping to offset the hazards of immobility.
Hand-held pendant control allows convenient programming of the system`s four operating modes. Caregivers can select a standard turning program, or create a pattern fully customized to the patient's condition. Turn Select System Sizes:
- TS7535-29 PressureGuard Turn Select®, 75”L x 35”W x 7”H
- TS8033-29 PressureGuard Turn Select®, 80”L x 32”W x 7”H
- TS8035-29 PressureGuard Turn Select®, 80”L x 35”W x 7”H
- TS8435-29 PressureGuard Turn Select®, 84”L x 35”W x 7”H
- for Full, Queen and King sizes see Home Style Turn Select Mattress
Select Roll Angles of 5, 15, or up to 30 degrees.
Select Roll Patterns in any combination of left, center and right.
Select Dwell Times of 1, 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes in any position or angle.
Microprocessor controlled motion system is integrated directly into mattress, leaving no bulky pump or external air lines to contend with. Just hour after hour of whisper-quiet, trouble free operation. Even during power loss, the system maintains proper inflation and support until power is restored and rotation can be resumed.
Other features include CPR mode, program lock-out, and CPR alarm. Includes patented Geo-Matt® anti-shearing top surface, exclusive Heel Slope™ feature, and Safety Edge™ stability bolster system found in all PressureGuard models. Customized Lateral Rotation – 24 Hours a Day
Slowly, gently, and quietly rotates the user laterally up to 30 degrees, with dwell times as short as 1 minute and as long as 2 hours. Hand-held pendant allows convenient programming of the system’s four operating modes. Provides caregiver the flexibility to select a standard turning program, or to create a pattern fully customized to the patient’s condition.
Ultra-compact, microprocessor controlled pump is integrated directly into the mattress, leaving no bulky pump or external air lines to contend with. Just hour after hour of whisper quiet, trouble free operation. Maintains proper inflation and support during power loss until power is restored and rotation can be resumed. Includes CPR mode (provides an extra-firm surface for performing CPR with a crash board), program lock-out, and CPR alarm.Primary Use:
Aggressive Treatment (through Stage IV)Patient Indications:
- Manual turning prohibited by pain
- Can’t be positioned off ulcer
- User requires customized turn pattern
- Prevention for those at very high risk (e.g. Braden score of 9 or less)
- Pendant controlled, no external pump
- Standard or customized roll patterns
- Won’t deflate in power outage
- PressureGuard® design: stability,safety, anti-shearing
- Weight limit: 350 lbs.
- Mattress weight: 28 lbs.
- Warranty: 2-years, non-prorated
- Medicare approved: E0277 (Group II)