Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Manual Inflation LabTron-707
Easy-to-use, manual cuff inflation makes this unit the perfect choice for home use.
Jumbo digital display shows readout of pressures and pulse.
This Blood Pressure Monitor is intended for use by adults. Children should not use this monitor unless it is under the supervision of an adult.
- Reliable readings with simple operation.
- Perfect for home use.
- Manual inflation/auto deflation.
- Offers easy-to-read, large digital display with a self-adjusting cuff for one-handed use.
- Accurately measures systolic/diastolic pressures and pulse.
- Automatic power-off function.
- Compact size.
- Instruction manual included.
- One year warranty.
Taking Blood Pressure Measurement:
Attach the cuff: Hold the area of the cuff where the hose exits the cuff firmly against the inside of the bare upper arm directly over the brachial artery, and the bottom of the cuff approximately one inch (2-3cm) above the elbow, as shown in the third picture at right. Never place the cuff over clothing.
Pull the opposite end of the cuff snugly around the arm and secure with the VelcroŽ fastener.
The cuff should be snug, but not too tight.
If one or two fingers can fit between the cuff and the arm, the cuff is properly secured.
If you are unable to fit the cuff as described above, a smaller or larger cuff should be used.