You are here: Home > Patient Lifts & Slings
Choose a sub category:
Manual Lifts Powered Lifts Stand-Up Lifts
Bariatric Lifts Portable Patient Lifts Overhead Lifts
Standing Patient Transfer Bath Lifts Swim Pool Lifts
Lift Slings Parts & Accessories Lift Conversion Kits

Patient Lifting Devices: Lifts & Lift Slings


Offering a line of patient lifting devices from such industry leaders as Invacare, Hoyer, Drive Medical and Lumex, PHC-Online is all about the ease, safety and dignity of patient handling. Reliable home lifts can go a long way in improving the quality of life for an individual challenged by changing positions from sitting to standing or vice versa. For getting out of or into bed, these devices are indispensable, saving wear and tear on patients, caregivers and family members alike. They're also ideal for providing an easier means for showering or toileting.

Our handicap lifts are available in a range of designs and affordable price points. Categories for patient lifts include:

  • Powered lifts
  • Manual lifts
  • Portable lifts
  • Bariatric lifts
  • Stand up lifts
  • Standing transports

You'll also find an array of patient lift slings (or hoist slings), overhead lifts, bath lifts and even swimming pool/spa lifts. Most lifts run on rechargeable batteries, some fold down for easy storage and most will accommodate patients weighing as much as 400 pounds. Bariatric units will carry more. Order yours today!

Our catalog contains the latest in Patient Lifting and Transfer equipment for home and facility.
We also carry products and parts from Hoyer, Invacare, BestCare/Apex, Lumex and Drive Medical.

Patient Lift Categories:

Manual Lifts Powered Lifts Stand-Up Lifts
Manual Lifts with Hydraulic Pump. Full-Body Lift

Battery Powered Patient Lifts, Full-Body LIfts

Stand Assist Lift & Sit-to-Stand Lifts

Bariatric Lifts Portable Patient Lifts Overhead Lifts
Heavy-Duty and Bariatric Patient Lift. Full-Body Lifts

Folding Portable Lifts can be Transported.

Voyager Overhead Ceiling Lift Systems

Standing Patient Transfer Bath Lifts Swim Pool Lifts
Standing Transports. Transfer Devices

Bath Lifts
Tub Lifts

Pool Lifts, Spa Lifts, Accessories

Lift Slings Parts & Accessories Lift Conversion Kits
Slings for Patient Lifts.

Replacement Parts & Accessories.

Conversion Kits for Patient Lifts

Patient Lifts are used to transfer patients from bed to chair or wheelchair, and to a commode. The use of this type mobility lift may enable people who are temporarily or permanently disabled to stay in their own home with assistance from family members or other caregivers rather than having to move a nursing home.

Lifts are affordable and safe to use. Economical manual-hydraulic lifts are easy to use and provide the basic functions to safely transfer a patient. Power Lifts are reliable and work with the push of a button. Powered Lifts using up-to-date technology and features make sense for any long-term care situation or other settings where the Lift is used throughout the day.

When you're looking for a Patient Lift, we know you won't settle for anything but the best. That's why PHC carries nothing but the most reliable Lifts available. If you have questions about Patient Lifts, don't hesitate to call. Our Sales & Technical staff are experts in all areas of Patient Lift & Sling products and are always ready to help.

Estimated Delivery Time / Lead Time:
Most Patient Lifts are delivered in 3-7 business days. (Free Ground Shipping).

Medicare Coverage:
Medicare covers Patient Lifts as a capped rental. If you want a Lift through Medicare you need to visit a local supplier that rents equipment and bills Medicare. Medicare pays up to 80% of monthly rental for 13 months. You or your secondary insurance pay the remaining 20% due monthly. The "capped rental" covers a Manual-Hydraulic pump operated Patient Lift only. Power Lifts and Stand-Up type Lifts are not covered. See Medicare Coverage for Patient Lifts

Related Links:
Patient Lifts & Slings, Hoyer Lifts, Standing Lifts, Bath Lifts, Pool Lifts, Replacement Parts

Hoyer Standaid