Hoyer Deluxe Power Patient Lifter
The HPL402 Hoyer Lift is designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient. Caregivers and patients like the Hoyer HPL402 because of the spread on the sling cradle. In simple terms, the hooks are spread out so they don't pinch the patient. This type of spreader allows use of a greater variety of slings.
The HPL402 Hoyer Lift features ergonomic handle grips to reduce
back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
The Hoyer HPL402 has a low base that needs only 5.5" clearance. This makes it easy to roll under a bed or chair.
The 6-point cradle insures you'll be able to use a variety of 4- and 6-point slings.Operating the HPL402 Hoyer Lift:
- The hand control activates the lifter and has two buttons; one “up” and one “down”.
- Simply press the button for the direction you want the lifter to move.
- Plug the charger into the wall socket (110 V) prior to connecting the plug to the control box.
- If the unit sits idle for an extended period of time, the battery life diminishes. A control box with battery should be charged at least every six months. However, the longest life is obtained when the battery is fully charged.
- After approximately 6 hours of charging, the batteries will be fully charged.
NOTE– It is not possible to overcharge batteries. (Battery is a Gel Cell).
NOTE– Battery alarm will go off when battery is low.
To widen or narrow the base, pull adjustment handle back to unlock. Handle can be moved to the right to widen the base or to the left to narrow the base.