Hospital Beds for Home Care
For patients receiving care outside of the hospital, it is important to have all the benefits of a functioning medical bed within the comfort of home. PHC has a catalog of a variety of hospital beds for sale that are suitable for a wide range of conditions and home care situations. Whether you’re looking for an adjustable home care bed with a therapeutic support surface or a full-electric hospital bed, you’ll find a dependable product fit for your needs in our selection.
We offer every kind of hospital bed variant that you may need. We carry several standard hospital beds with a weight capacity of 450 lbs, as well as beds for Bariatric patients that boast a capacity of 1000 lbs. Full-electric beds are ideal for all-electronic adjustment, while our selection of semi-electric beds can be adjusted both with the hand control and a hand crank. Most of the home care beds we offer are available in standard and extra-long sizes to best suit the patient.
From manual models to ones more appropriate for long-term care, we carry a wide selection of basic and pro-level home care beds that are sure to suit a variety of different patients and their medical needs. If you’re looking to buy hospital beds from trusted industry brands at competitive prices, count on PHC for your home care needs!
Full-Electric Hospital Bed versus Semi-Electric Hospital beds:
At PHC, we take pride in our great selection of Hospital Beds. We carry
top-quality products that you can count on for dependability and
quality, and our knowledgeable and friendly Customer Service is here to
help you find the bed to fit your needs, at a competitive price. Whether
you're looking for a basic or pro-level home care bed or anything in
between, you can count on PHC for an incredible inventory of the best
products you'll find anywhere. And our expert service and amazing free
shipping on most items add even more value to our hospital bed products!
- Full-Electric Bed: Head, foot, and bed height is adjustable via the
hand control. The full-electric bed has an additional motor for
raising/lowering bed height.
- Semi-Electric Bed: Head and foot are adjustable with the hand
control, the bed can be raised/lowered with manual hand-crank (this is
usually set to a comfortable height for the patient and left at that
Hospital Bed Dimensions
Buying a Hospital Bed online means you will be doing some light assembly. You can review the steps required to setup your bed here:
How to Assemble a Hospital Bed
- Standard size Hospital Beds have a sleep surface of 36"W x 80"L. Hospital Bed overall measurements are 38"W x 84"L. (outside of headboard to footboard.)
- Most hospital beds come in XL Length, which is 80". Optional 4-inch extension kit exists for some of the popular beds, can be extended another 4". (36"W x 84"L sleep surface.)
- If you need more space you'll have to see the Home Care Electric Adjustable Beds that are available in standard sizing: Full (54" x 80"), Queen (60" x 80"), or King (76" x 80").
Get Qualified Help:
Have a question about how to buy a
Hospital Bed? Get assistance selecting a bed or mattress...call
Customer Service 866-722-4581.