Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Automatic Inflation LabTron-847
Easy-to-use, fully automatic cuff inflation makes this unit the perfect choice for home use.
Jumbo digital display shows readout of pressures and pulse.
This Blood Pressure Monitor is intended for use by adults. Children should not use this monitor unless it is under the supervision of an adult.
- Measures systolic/diastolic/pulse
- Cuff size for upper arm circumference 22 - 33 cm (9" - 13")
- Automatic inflation and deflation
- 3 Minute automatic power-off function
- Low battery indicator
- 7 Sets of memory + average
- Uses 4 aa alkaline batteries (not included).
Taking Blood Pressure Measurement:
- After the cuff has been properly placed on either the right or left arm, press the START/STOP button. The unit will automatically inflate and measure.
- The unit will open the pressure exhaust valve completely when measurement is finished. The systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate will be displayed.
- To stop a measurement for any reason, just press START/STOP button and the unit will be turned off and the cuff pressure will be released.
The LabTron 847 Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor has a memory feature. When a valid measurement is made, the reading data (systolic, diastolic and pulse rate) will be stored in the memory automatically as soon as the unit is turned off, automatically shuts off, or when another measurement is initiated.
The unit has the capacity to store 7 readings, and also computes an average of up to the 7 memory readings. When more than 7 readings are taken and recorded to memory, the oldest ones will be deleted.