- 5 sizes to choose from: Jr. Petite and Small
- Northern maple frame is reinforced and double-doweled at stress points for long, trouble-free life
- Heavy gauge tubular steel lift mechanism (Lifetime Warranty)
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Improved filler materials crafted to create comfortable seating and eliminate sagging
- Single switch hand control with quick disconnect, requires only a light touch to raise or lower the chair
- Unique unitized lift and recline mechanism moves smoothly and gently from upright to a plush recline position
- Patented Morley Torsioned Springs add luxurious comfort and anatomically-correct support in all positions
- New back design provides soft, secure pillow effect for unmatched comfort
- Flared, overstuffed armrests are easy to hold for comfort and security even while chair is moving
- With just a touch of a switch, the Royal effortlessly raises you into a safe, secure standing position
- Lifetime Fabric Protection
- Extra long arm covers and head cover included
- Back up power source in case of local power failure
- Chair weighs approx. 125-lbs
Golden Lift Chair Warranty for more information on Golden's Consumer Lifetime and Seven Year Warranty.
- 1-year in-home warranty
- Lifetime on lift mechanism
- 3-years on electrical components
- 7-year pro-rated
- Free shipping in Continental US
- 3-Way Chair
- 1 year in-home service contract
- Jr. Petite
- Tall (NOTE: All Tall Size Chairs are "builders" allow 15 days before product ships.)
Will your feet overhang the footrest?
You can take a quick measurement to determine whether user's foot will overhang the footrest. Sitting on the floor with legs straight out, measure from behind the back to end of foot.
Extension Reclined from Back of Seat to End of Foot Rest:
PR501JP: Recommended for persons 50 or under.
PR501S: Recommended for persons 50 to 53.
PR501M: Recommended for persons 54 to 510.
PR501L: Recommended for persons 511 to 62.
PR501T: Recommended for persons 63 to 68.
Heat & Massage Option:
Chairs are not stocked with Heat & Massage. They are built per order. Allow 3-4 week delivery time.
Footrest Extension Accessory:
Chairs are not stocked with Footrest Extension. They are built per order. Allow 3-4 week Delivery time.
Inside Delivery & Setup Option:
White Glove delivery option can add up to 7 business days. This is in addition to standard freight shipping time of 3-7 days.
(100% Polyester) Soft to the touch & Stain resistant. Many are stocked, quick-ship chairs.
Ideal for incontinence. Always easy to clean. (100% urethane)
Feels and looks like leather. (100% Polyurethane)
Silver ion antimicrobial breathable fabric. (Polyurethane)
|Accessories for this product...